Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats
Recipe type: Snacks (Dog)
Cuisine: Dog Treats
- 2½ cups wholemeal flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams Pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C
- Cut pumpkin into chunks and roast in over until soft. (30 mins approx)
- Once Pumpkin is cooked to soft, mash.
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1cm thick.
- Cut rolled dough into shapes of your choice.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
- Cool in the oven for at least 1 hour and then move to wire cooling racks, this removes the moisture from the biscuit and therefore helps them store for longer.
- Once fully cooled store in air tight container.